Garage with some sunflower

Heiii Guysss........
in this post I will make a style with a little difference in my feed color, this time I edit with new edits lightroom application and dont ask me to create a preset like this because I also not so adept at using it so let's start with the style Just come onnnnnnnnnnnnn......

TOTAL LOOK

Jadi Kali ini Style yang aku pakai tetap Denim on denim dongg
  • - H&m Black T-shirt
  • - Denim Vest Calvin  Klein
  • - Black ripped jeans DC
  • - Vans Old Skool




talking about the situation in this photo sebenarnya ini lagi mendung dan gaada golden hour kaya blogger yang lain haha but didn't make this photo bad right hehe memang fotonya terinspirasi dari Blogger Nichole Ciotti tapi beliau lebih pro dong yaa






Why i bring Sunflower in my hand because the first let this picture look alive and estetic and secondly because i am sunflower addicted


Okay guys thank you for visiting dont forget to share and comment if there is something i should do later, Good luck God bless you :* :*

Komentar

Postingan Populer