HO..HO..HO.. Santa OOTD Style is Coming

How do you greet this joyful month, this is Christmas, so I will show some of my OOTD displays for Christmas this year, let's get your inspiration.
Total Look
My OOTD style inspiration this time came from fashion blogger David Guisson, actually it is suitable in winter, but because in my country, Indonesia is not snowing, it can only make a look like winter.





My Outfit in this photo that I use is
- Santa Claus hats that can be bought at stores that sell Christmas accessories
- Gray sweater from my father, you can find a collection of clothes for your family
- Ripped Jeans from DC
- Oldskool Vans shoes that are always the most comfortable



So this is my OOTD Christmas style for this year, hopefully it can inspire all of you Fashion People, don't forget to celebrate Christmas with your mainstay style, Happy Tryin and Merry Christmas......... HO .. HO. ..HO ...





Komentar

Postingan Populer